Monday, October 6, 2008

No Guns

Mouths Sanjay Dutt when offered one in the movie, Kidnap. Really Sanju baba did I hear it right? Wait that's not it, he then goes on to say that only two kinds of people in the society carry guns, one the police and the other being criminals. Hearing that from his mouth was a bit rich and also ironic. The question is will he ever do his time in Jail or not? Sanjay maybe you can give an answer to that question in your next movie.

P.S: Will post the review in the next post.

2 comments:

KC said...

I wonder how he felt while saying it..overall the movie was total crap!

SaTtY said...

hehehe so you rob my car and get my daughter almost killed, still I show compassion? No matter what your needs are, I won't be rational for sure and heck on the contrary if I sympathize that would be irrationality.