Sunday, October 26, 2008

END of LEGACY

Time to move on, at the very outset let me thank you for being with me for the last 4 years, be it at times of boredom or at times of me engaging someone socially. You have comforted me when I was lonely and made my experience of being entertained better.

In return all I did was over work you but still you answered to every demand I made and went ahead doing them without even a small bit of complaint. Only now do I realize how big a part you played in my life. There has been such a huge void in my life for the last couple of days that I've no words to explain that sense of loss, feel so powerless at the moment. Feel like some one is pulling me or pushing me into an abyss with no return.

For others you might just be a materialistic thing with a serial number: CND4070FDZ but for me you are the closest thing that ever understood me completely and behaved accordingly. A replacement which can perform the functions you did will be found but it'll not be as good as you for sure. Thanks for the service you've provided me for the last four years my friend, time for you to rest easy. You've earned it.

Alvida/Adieu/So long buddy.

3 comments:

KC said...

aaaawwwwhhhhhhhhhhh...how sad :(. RIP!!

Rv said...

Soooooo.... Sad

SaTtY said...

I know :( have to see if i can back up all that data or not, otherwise it would suck even the more.