Friday, March 20, 2009

Bonjour people!

Why? The quintessential question. Because. The omnipresent answer.
Circa in 2009, one of my friends asked me to contribute on his blog which was already on the verge of registering it's 100th post... I instantly identified the latent need... Why? A number of reasons...

A. The request was from someone to whom I d give my right arm when needed..
B. A recognized need to record and share random thoughts
C. To be a physically identifiable entity in the cosmos in the absence of SSN... :P

The owner of the blog has set the standards too high for me to meet n I already find myself looking around and nudging for space... I ll try to be true to 100% effect with watever I divulge to you about my musings.. This post marks the coming of the 100th post . The new year came with a bang, with a message that if your outlook is sunnier, you seemingly have more at stake than just hanging in there. So if you believe there might be light at the end of the tunnel, you will be motivated to persist through these hard times. It does'nt matter if you are naturally cheerful or a worrier, just hang in there.. future is yours... and so do I come with the 'Hope'... :P that I ll be accepted in good spirits...

So, from this day onwards, this blog shall contain everything - useless ramblings, candid confessions, special incidents et al!

Keep visiting and feel free to criticize/appreciate, as you deem fit!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u don't have to suck up to him, just cos he lets u write his blog.. :p . Anyway welcome!!

SaTtY said...

@ *keektheDUMB1*

You know that you suck at certain things even then you keep trying hard, that my friend is *hope* btw instead of improving your sense of humor, it is going down the gutter. :P And lets stop kidding ourself and give to the fact that you are jealous of me.

P.S: I thought the ground rule was that we keep the juvenile stuff away from the blog. :X You asked for it and I had to oblige.

Niki said...

@keek watever
u don't have to sit n decide who is to do wat..:P Anyway thanks!!
btw got interesting opening comment..:)

Anonymous said...

aahh, well I see that somebody has edited the post..well that makes my previous comment out of context then.