Sunday, February 14, 2010

For the Love of GOD

The reason you don't know jack about me is because it's how it has to be and no, I'm not interested in knowing whether you got hitched up or you bought yourself the new BMW or what not. It's not my freaking mistake that Goog messed up with Buzz & it'll take me & you a while to unfollow each other, till then can we cut out the BS.

Believe you me, I'm at a great place & yes, it was a very conscious effort to move away and succeed I did, until BUZZ happened.

And guys no hard feelings because I guess it's what all of us want & by being polite and showing concern after all these years chokes me up to no end as to what I've missed, NOT!

P.S: No hard feelings guys, but this whole business was getting onto my nerves & it's not how we are & so be it, why make lame arse attempts & suck at it. Peace out homies, till another Google cock-up!

1 comment:

KC said...

What is this about?