Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ozzies

You are killing me guys and if there is anything that gets my goat then it is the English gloating about them. Now I have to put up with it for the next don't know how many days but you guys better chin up and win the next one at least for my sake. Mitchell be a man and front up or fuck off you MFO.

P.S: Dammit man that good for nothing ape who is nothing but shitz. Who is looked up as some kind of a god given gift to the cricketing world has some how managed to get a 5-fer, seriously 3'rd time in his whole career and still he is supposed to be a damn good at what he does which if you ask me is another way of pepping up your mediocrity. Anyway after the series is done it'll be a good riddance of him and can't wait to see him get pasted all over the park in IPL, remember a bugger called Nayyar eh! Flinty?

No comments: