Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Things I will never understand in life

Why is it that every time you do a good thing, people assume you have an ulterior motive?

How can someone not like Sachin?

Why is it that everyone thinks they got the raw deal? I mean there should be someone out there who must've got what they wanted but I'm yet to see a person who says so.

Why do we long for winter in summer and vice-versa?

How can you even sit through SRK movies or bollywood movies in general without cringing even once?

Why do we get the burnt Roti, every single time?

How can people not watch sport?

How can people fall for the same old populist schemes every 5 years?

How can a major political party say that they don't want to have anything to do with computers or english, the only two things which give Indians a competitive advantage in the world market and still get away with it?

Why do people find solace in herd mentality?

P.S: List is not exhaustive but I'm exhausted with all the typing so feel free to add your own stuff in the comments or wait for me to update em' some other time when I'm suffering from Insomnia.

No comments: