Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A New Hope

Blogging & me. Been there done that is so Cliche, So let me put it this way all I do is start something, do it for a while and lose enthusiasm or move onto better/worse ( depends on where you are coming from) stuff. Now then, now then, the question is will this attempt at blogging be any different? Frankly I don't know, want to think that this will be a regular thing but knowing me can't take it for granted only time will tell where this blog goes.

Mostly I'm going to blog about movies & sports, maybe once in a while throw in some current affairs and some tidbits about my immediate environment. I got to warn you though, am highly opinionated, arrogant and come from the left side of the political spectrum but on the positive side can be funny, uplifting and use my common sense which eludes most of humanity.

Sixteen hours of the day that is like 95% of the time that I'm awake you'll find me thinking about a whole range of stuff right from the theory of relativity or how to become a billionaire without putting in much effort to much more simple stuff like what to have for my lunch or what template should I use for my blog, that being the reason for naming the blog "hmmm"- A constant state of contemplating something or the other.

Phew now that I've done with explaining why blog, about what and reason behind the name of this blog, now a little about myself, why create another blog and the significance behind the title of this post. Will be leaving to Noida tomorrow and start life afresh, wherein become more responsible and start owning up for my actions. That is my new hope and the idea behind creating this blog, start anew. My life parallels that of Luke Skywalker, atleast in the aspect of leaving your home, getting together with like minded people, and saving the world from the evil cluthes of Oil & energy companies, thus the title of my first.

Welcome on board.

3 comments:

Sudhie said...

Hmm..all the best V and thanks for leaving hyderabad

SaTtY said...

Thanks for the wishes tee pee and don't you worry, will be back to Hyderabad before you even realize that I'm gone.

KC said...

I'm glad to see that u've posted more than once..thought it might be added to u'r long list of "1 post blogs" :D